About Me

My photo
My thoughts are my own...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm Sorry For Everything...


I hate when you ignore me,

and  the way you make me sad,

I hate it when you're being unfair,

and when you make me mad,

I hate it when you're angry ,
or whenever we argue,
I hate it when you're not with me,

because i can't stop thinking about you,,



I hate the way you’re always right,

I hate it when you lie,

I hate it when you make me smile and then when you make me cry...



but with all the things that i do hate,
you're still everything that i love,
nothing about you is imperfect, 
you fit my life like a glove,

i know i've made you unhappy too,
and i wish i could change that, 
all i want you to know,
is that i fell in love with you from the first day we met...

You're the sound that my heart makes,
and you're the same sound when it breaks,
and i still i promise my heart  to you,
for as long as it takes...

i love you sayang..
and sorry for everything...


No comments: