About Me

My photo
My thoughts are my own...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

ramblings of the heart

i lack talent..
i lack experience..
but i'm willing to learn..

i lack discipline..
physically imperfect..
heartache..
soul searching..still searching..

I am in love..
with Allah s.w.t..
truly in love..
wanting to change..only for HIM..
waiting for the moment...
to gain HIS trust...

I am imperfect..
forever weak..
forever walk in the depth of despair..
unknowingly...
fearful..
but with faith of survival..
although sometimes fallen from YOUR grace..
I am only human..
I am weaker than any being..
but stronger in believing..

I am human..
I am weaker than any being..
but stronger in believing..
in nothing else but YOU..

i wish he was here...
you most loved Prophet..
i wish he was here..to help us with life..
oh i envy those who lived by you..
while you lived..they gained everything..
Oh i miss you ya Rasulullah s.a.w
for i wish you were here with us right now..
telling us that everything will be okay..

For i miss you..
For i am weak..
For i need you..
For all i have now is your shalawat.. 

All i have is now..is your shawalat..

No comments: