About Me

My photo
My thoughts are my own...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Lesser Man All on His Own....

KJ...
Seriously who does this man think he is? What power does he think he holds? What influence does he have? And what does he think he is doing to my future? does he even care?
I know it is unethical for a writer to write such bias and unjustified emotions but for a person who redeems free will and cherish it with all her heart, i believe i have the right to state my opinions concerning this matter since this matter will influence my future and the country that i truly love. Again i ask this question, who does he think he is? Does he really think that he can get away with whatever masterplan that he has come up with to achieve whatever goals that he is persuing? Does he really think that the younger generation of Malaysia will just sit down and watch as he sell out our country to the people who could care less about the blood of our finest countrymen who have faught for our freedom? does he really think that our young generation are that idiotic and that moronic and accept whatever he implies?
No...
What he doesn't know is that the generation that he will see in the future are idealist and highly educated people who does not see everything as just a part of profit. Our culture and legacy are on a limb right now because of arrogance and blindness of people who either refuse to see the truth or are just to intoxicated with money. I just don't understand how some poeple are unable to see where our country is heading if we, the educated, the intelligent, the idealist won't stop for awhile and examine what he is trully planning.
Because of him our country now is in chaos. He projects so much hate that it sickens me to even think about what would happen to my children and my children's children if he ever achieved his goal. And everyone knows that his ultimate goal is gain as much power as he can. And mark my words once he has...our country will be in ruins...
We are the new generations of scholars, we are the new born intellectuals who will not see Malaysia lose its culture, its identity, its dignity...its pride.
Oxford do not intimidate me nor will it intimidate others...
i am smarter than you....
so help me God...
Grace To All
Jazlinhussin

No comments: