About Me

My photo
My thoughts are my own...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

All my life, history have always been an important element in my existance. I have always been facinated with history and how things became what they are now. I truly believe that the world that we see now came from the results of the past.

Our younger generation, the MTV generation as they call it, are unable to identify how significant their history are. It is as if they are oblivious of the bloodshed and heart-ache that our forefathers had to go through in order to see this generation (the generation that I see wandering the streets of Kuala Lumpur now) have some pride in living their lives.

Yet, I do not see a younger version of Malaysia that appreciates the hard work and the tears of our encestors. The ones who understand what it was like to fight for our country and see how she grew from an insignificant influence into a force that is resepected by all power that exist in the world today.

If we let a him rule our country like he ruled the 4th floor...he will lead our country into ruins. But then again, my interpretation of "ruins" differ from those whose soul have left their bodies to live in currencies....like him. Does he think that by running the 4th floor, he is able to run a country? Does he know that "balls" are inherited by nature?

i guess he doesn't... :)

While our forefathers faught for our freedom, others just watch with ease as benefits pour down their throats and digested into wealth, health and freedom!

Apparently they don't care...and apparently they don't remember....


so thank you KJ....for destroying my future...


Grace to All
JazlinHussin

No comments: